Professional Environmental Services
Our wildlife and fisheries biologists, botanists, planners, ecologists, naturalists, and other key employees work with all aspects of environmental consulting from on-the-ground surveys to complex environmental analysis, document writing, and acquisition of environmental permits from various federal, state, and local agencies.
We have extensive experience with Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements, Threatened and Endangered Species, Habitat Conservation Plans, Incidental Take Permits, Section 7 Consultations, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers 404 permits, U.S. Forest Service and BLM permitting, and more.
It doesn't matter what kind of job you're working on, we've probably successfully completed dozens of similar projects.
Here is a list of our most popular surveying services:
- Surveys for threatened and endangered species according to U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Forest Service, and BLM protocols
- Prepare NEPA documents (EAs, EISs, Categorical Exclusions) for utility corridors, mining projects, landfills, and a variety of the other land use activities
- Inventory, assess, and map habitat for species of interest including use of drones for aerial data collection
- Prepare biological assessments and evaluations
- Delineate waters of the United States that fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for Section 404 permitting
- Prepare U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 permit applications
- Prepare extraordinarily detailed maps utilizing professional grade sub-centimeter Trimble GPS, 3D scanning and/or drones and AutoCAD drawings/ESRI shape files
- Prepare 3D scanning images with 6 millimeter accuracy
- Prepare Mitigation Reports
- Conduct noxious weed and invasive species surveys
- Inventory native plants and prepare Native Plant Preservation Plans
- Prepare and/or review environmental reports and procedures
- Perform legal research of environmental requirements
- Prepare Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
Darling provides surveying and environmental permitting services to Federal, State and local governments, private landowners, utilities, municipalities, mining, and other industries worldwide.
NAIC codes: 541340 - Drafting Services, 541370 - Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services, 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services, 541922 – Commercial Aerial Photography