The transformation to 3D data assists engineers, architects, and facilities managers at nearly every stage of a project by simplifying design workflow. You can access and analyze our precise design confirmation and comparison databases, images, and videos at the job site, in the office, or from home.
3D Data Transforms Design, Construction and Renovation of Energy Infrastructure
Our advanced 3D laser scanning equipment, analysis software, and expertise have transformed the various project phases of design, implementation, and compliance to help you:
- Streamline workflows and collaboration
- Monitor construction progress in 3D from your laptop, tablet, or cell phone
- Inspect, locate, and analyze structural anomalies
- Verify design and local code compliance during and after construction
- Work with accurate, highly detailed 3D as-builts during maintenance inspections, renovations, smart buildings, and automation of systems
On Time, On Budget and On Spec
We are leaders in infrastructure scanning and mapping and an essential partner in advancing engineering grade, georeferenced digital data since 2003. Our team of registered land surveyors, 3D scanning experts and licensed drone pilots has more than 150 years combined experience in land and construction survey and 30 years combined in 3D scanning and modeling. We provide some of the most accurate, repeatable, and intuitive data in the industry.
Darling Geomatics is an award-winning, global leader in 3D scanning, 3D modeling, drone and ground-based surveying and mapping that delivers repeatable and measurable geospatial data.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest in engineering technology that will help improve your projects' efficiency, safety, and costs.