When it comes to operating drones safely, rely on the experts at Darling Geomatics! KGUN9 News in Southern Arizona interviews our CEO Mary Darling about drone safety. Pilots conduct a preflight check and so should engineers, developers, planners, construction and facilities managers before contracting for drone surveying:
- FAA licensed pilots? Check.
- FAA registered drones? Check.
- Professional safety standards? Check.
- Expertise in airspace rules? Check.
- Registered land surveyors? Check.
- Survey-grade ground control? Check.
- Fixed wing or rotary UAVs that are the best fit for the project terrain? Check.
- Trust Darling Geomatics? Check.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest in engineering technology that will help improve your projects' efficiency, safety, and costs.