Our 3D scanning services with true color, digital reality data enable projects to advance by keeping teams productive when employees, clients, and stakeholders are working remotely as well as when they are at the office or in the field.
Virtual Collaboration Keeps Teams Productive and Safe and Projects on Track
Even in these challenging times, working together, with our state-of-the art software and hardware and highly trained and disciplined experts, with 3D construction verification, as-builts, and other applications, we can keep your project moving ahead cost effectively, on time and safely. We can expand your project to include digital twins that facilitate virtual meetings to inspect any area of the project, take measurements, make markups of data, and design as well as prefabricate components and modules such as pipes.
- Safe - Your team can meet online instead of on site and visit any area of the site remotely. Our crew follows all CDC and OSHA guidelines for a safe work environment.
- Fast - Depending on facility size, field work can take as little as a few hours. We recently scanned and delivered 3D models of a 10,000 square foot building in 2 days and scanned a 1.5 million square foot manufacturing plant in 6 ½ days.
- Accurate - We collect engineering-grade individual point coordinate data in any survey coordinate system.
- Expertise - Our team of 3D scanning and modeling experts, registered licensed land surveyors, FAA licensed UAV pilots and certified thermographers has the experience to deliver engineering-quality results.
- Flexible data formats - A wide variety of formats are available including point clouds, TruView, 2D and 3D AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Cyclone, 3DR, flythroughs and jpgs to meet your specific needs.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest in engineering technology that will help improve your projects' efficiency, safety, and costs.