UAV Services Surveying
Darling Geomatics provides low elevation photography, video, UAV photogrammetry surveying, thermal and 3D imagery of projects with accuracy and resolution that otherwise would be very costly and sometimes impossible with traditional ground and aerial surveys or satellites.
Darling Geomatics has been on the cutting edge of high tech surveying and mapping services for more than 18 years. High tech UAV photogrammetry services were added in April 2015. The company has a focused commitment to providing highly accurate, measurable data to their clients in 2D and 3D formats. Upon request, Darling Geomatics offers georeferenced data to improve visualization and the ability for engineers and architects to design in 2D and 3D.
Darling Geomatics has surveyed countless numbers of buildings, energy facilities, archeological areas (historic and prehistoric), renovation projects and environmental projects and more. With UAV services, Darling Geomatics continues to bring the best available technologies to their client’s projects.
Darling Geomatics utilizes the most up to date technology to deliver the most accurate results:
- State of the art UAVs, software and image processing
- 3D images of structures
- Easier, faster, economical and accurate commercial aerial photography
- Easy access to still photographs and video media files
- Final deliverables in AutoCAD, 4k video, mp4, mov (AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265), 3D pdf, tif, jpg, jpeg, dng (raw) and other requested formats
- Expert customer support from start to finish
- Volumetric photogrammetry
- Thermal imagery
- Rapid flight planning and execution across the United States and beyond
- Interactive 3D point cloud data allowing change detection over time
- Save time by simplifying cross checking against blueprints.
- Legal via FAA 333 exemption and Part 107 Remote Pilots Licensure
FAA Approved UAV Photogrammetry Surveying
We are FAA approved to Fly Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles/Systems (UAV/UAS) in all 50 States within the USA and always obtain the proper international permits prior to mobilization.